Discounted planners available due to minor blemishes! These planners represent a great value and are still totally usable with perfect or near perfect interior pages. Blemishes on each planner vary, but expect to find the following:
Blemished: A few more bent tabs, possible small bend in the coil, dents or dings on the cover, may come without a product box.
*All sales final on blemished and slightly blemished planners.*With its clean design and thoughtful layout, The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is your key to a happier and more productive homeschool day.
The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is specially designed to meet the demands of busy homeschool moms like you. Every page has been carefully crafted so you can tackle things like lesson planning, loop scheduling and record keeping with ease; and because we know how demanding your job as a mom and teacher can be, we made sure that each and every page wasn't just beautiful to use, but beautiful to look at, too.
What's new this year?
- Beautiful new cover design (and we made the cover even sturdier)!
- TABS! Our most requested feature. 13 tab dividers (one for each month + student records).
- More note taking pages sprinkled throughout (another requested feature).
- The content boxes on every page have been stretched for that extra bit of writing space.
- ...and a bunch of other tweaks and refinements to make your homeschool planning experience as enjoyable as possible
- Designed for use for up to 5 children!
- Pages are bright, clean and uncluttered with plenty of space for the things that matter to your homeschool.
- 13 tab dividers (one for each month + one for student records) for quick page location.
- Monthly overview pages help you set goals and chart your course for the month ahead.
- Unique pages like "Map Your Vision", "Subject Planning", and "Loop Scheduling" add to the planner's usefulness.
- Monday start days on each week put your homeschool front and center and make scheduling weekends even easier.
- Weekly planner spreads include 7 empty slots for subject customization.
- Plan field trips, grade assignments, record attendance, create reading lists and so much more!
- Dated print edition for the 2023-2024 school year (planner begins in July '23).
- Comes packaged in a beautiful floral box.
- Gold metal spiral binding for easy page turning.
- Durable, soft touch hardcover
- Uncoated printing on quality 70 lb. paper - excellent for writing.
- 274 full color pages
- Planner dimensions (w. spiral) 9 ½"x11"x1"
Note: We want you to be confident in your purchase of The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner. We encourage you to thoroughly review this product page and flip through the planner in 3D to be sure it will suit your needs as all planner sales are final once shipped.
It's my first year homeschooling and it's going to be my trusty companion. I love how it is organized. Highly recommend.
I love the organization and the thought put into the order and design of the product. I like how space is given to more individualize each child's schedule!
I really do love the planner and the cute box in came in. I ordered a blemished planner because I wasn’t sure what to expect but it took over 3 weeks to come and I emailed to check in about it after 2 weeks because I hadn’t received any communication. I’m pretty patient but when prepping for our homeschool year, I was hoping to have more time with the planner to prepare for the upcoming months. I missed out on the use of July and August too. I’d just recommend following up sooner if something like this happens. Customer service is a big part of my job so I appreciate great customer service when supporting small business owners.
This planner has challenged me to think about things that I wouldn’t normally make time or space for, however they are crucial in planning and dreaming out a successful school year.
First off, I can’t find the blemish.. possibly a crinkled corner but that’s really all I’ve come across. My first year piecing curriculum together and read about this planner on Brighter Day Press blog so I thought I’d try. It feels really nice to have all of our info in one place. Love the year and monthly goals for family and children. I am filling in our daily lessons backwards and writing what we complete after each day as a way of keeping track of where we are at. Most of all I loved the note included with my order that said the company was praying we would be blessed in our homeschool year, that touch goes a long way. I have shared with many friends since the moment it arrived! Worth getting the “blemished” or standard version.