The Character of the Resurrection is a family character study which focuses on 11 different individuals and their connection to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Each study takes an in depth look at the individual and how they either exhibited or did not exhibit a particular character trait. Teach your children the significance of each one and how they should (or should not) apply them to their own life.
- Judas - Betrayal
- Peter - Loyalty
- Chief Priests - Hypocrisy
- Pilate - Cowardice
- Roman Soldiers - Forgiveness
- The Apostle John - Compassion
- Joseph of Arimathea - Honor
- Mary Magdalene - Gratitude
- Disciples on the road to Emmaus - Joy
- The Apostle Thomas - Faith
- Mary - Surrender
Each study also includes 11 activity pages to further enrich your time together as a family. Each activity page includes:
- Questions for further family discussion
- A selection of poetry
- A hymn to sing together (sheet music provided)
- Related scripture verses to read
- Fun Family activity
- Scripture copy work page for children
- Information on the beautiful master paintings included in each devotion.
Finally, there's even a beautiful decorative character card for each character (11 in all) - perfect for display on your mantle or a wall, particularly during the Easter Season!
- 69 pages
- PDF printable - 8.5"x11"
- Designed for the whole family (ages 5 and up)
- 11 character studies in all
- Scripture references are KJV
Upon purchase you may download your file immediately. A link to your file will be provided in your order confirmation page as well as your email receipt.
NOTE: This listing is for a printable PDF download. No physical items will be sent. Due to the nature of instantly downloadable products they are not eligible for returns or refunds.
This is such a wonderful addition to our Easter preparation. I love the song and poem and study questions. It really makes it a well rounded lesson. The character studies were insightful and easy for kids to understand.
I look forward to additional character packets. I would love to see a teen or girl version.