With its clean design and thoughtful layout, The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is your key to a happier and more productive homeschool day.
The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is specially designed to meet the demands of busy homeschool moms like you. Every page has been carefully crafted so you can tackle things like lesson planning, loop scheduling and record keeping with ease; and because we know how demanding your job as a mom and teacher can be, we made sure that each and every page wasn't just beautiful to use, but beautiful to look at, too.
Here's why you'll love it.
- Designed for use for up to 5 children!
- Pages are bright and clean with plenty of space for the things that matter to your homeschool.
- Beautiful floral motif throughout acts as a visual "breath of fresh air".
- Monthly overview pages help you set goals and chart your course for the month ahead.
- Unique pages like "Map Your Vision", "Subject Planning", and "Loop Scheduling" add to the planner's usefulness.
- Monday start days on each week put your homeschool front and center and make scheduling weekends even easier.
- Weekly planner pages include 7 empty slots for subject customization.
- Plan field trips, grade assignments, record attendance, create reading lists and so much more!
- Dated print edition for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Spiral bound for easy page turning.
- Durable, soft touch laminated soft cover
- Uncoated printing on quality 70 lb. paper - excellent for writing.
- 252 full color pages
- Planner dimensions (w. spiral) 9 ½"x11"x1"
Want more information? Read our FAQ's and learn more about The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner by clicking here.
Note: We want you to be confident in your purchase of the Well Ordered Homeschool Planner. We encourage you to thoroughly review the about page and flip through the planner in 3D as well as watch the video walk through to be sure it will suit your needs as all planner sales (print and PDF) are final once shipped.
I've already started putting my ideas for next year into this planner and I'm so excited to use it. It's everything I've been looking for. I love that I can put pretty much all of my thoughts and plans for the school year in one place.
I love love LOVE this planner. I have used it for 2 years and will use the new version as soon as it ships out! If you homeschool this is a MUST HAVE!!
I have really enjoyed the beauty of the outside of the planner but also the space to write down all my children's work
Lots of space for all my needs! Love the layout and beautiful design. Also very sturdy and won’t come apart!
This is one of my favorite planners. I used it last year, and loved it so much that I decided to purchase one for this year, even though it was quite pricey. However, I was disappointed that some of the original features are no longer included. I really liked the Weekly Overview pages where I could keep track of my menu, shopping list, goals for the week, and most important things to do, plus the note page. Those were some of my favorite features, but are not included in the streamlined design. The monthly overview page is also a bit different, but it still works for me. I do like that the new planner is more sturdy and still includes plenty of planning pages for the beginning of the year, plus places to keep track of grades. There is plenty of room to keep track of multiple students, although for families with more than 5 children, you will have to combine or squeeze them onto the page! The design is beautiful, and the quotes are inspiring. I do wish it still included the weekly overview though.