Pre-Sale Special - Order now to be first in line to receive the newest edition of the Well Ordered Homeschool Planner! PLUS! Order by Friday, February 23rd to receive our new 12 page planner supplement download ($9.00 value) for FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: Orders will begin shipping in April in the order they were received.
With its stunning design and thoughtful layout, The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is your key to a happier and more productive homeschool day.
The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is specially designed to meet the demands of busy homeschool moms like you. Every page has been carefully crafted so you can tackle things like lesson planning, loop scheduling and record keeping with ease; and because we know how demanding your job as a mom and teacher can be, we made sure that each and every page wasn't just beautiful to use, but beautiful to look at, too.
What's new this year?
- Beautiful new cover design as well as updated fonts and colors on the inside.
- POCKETS! One of our most requested features. There's now a pocket on the inside of the front and back cover.
- Helpful refinements made to pages like the Daily Master Schedule, the Monthly Calendar Spread, Monthly Reflections, and the Attendance Record.
- The Loop Schedule page is ALL NEW!
- Lots of other tweaks and refinements to make this year's planner the best yet!
- Designed for use for up to 5 children!
- Pages are bright, clean and uncluttered with plenty of space for the things that matter to your homeschool.
- 13 tab dividers (one for each month + one for student records) for quick page location.
- Monthly overview pages help you set goals and chart your course for the month ahead.
- Unique pages like "Map Your Vision", "Subject Planning", and "Loop Scheduling" add to the planner's usefulness.
- Monday start days on each week put your homeschool front and center and make scheduling weekends even easier.
- Weekly planner spreads include 7 empty slots for subject customization.
- Plan field trips, grade assignments, record attendance, create reading lists and so much more!
- Dated print edition for the 2024-2025 school year (planner begins in July '24 and ends in June '25).
- Comes packaged in its own beautifully designed box.
- Gold metal spiral binding for easy page turning.
- Durable, soft touch hardcover
- Uncoated printing on high quality 70 lb. paper - excellent for writing.
- 266 full color pages
- Planner dimensions (w. spiral) 9 ½"x11"x1"
Note: We want you to be confident in your purchase of The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner. We encourage you to thoroughly review this product page and flip through the planner in 3D to be sure it will suit your needs as all planner sales are final once shipped.
In six years of homeschooling, I've not invested in a planner, but was determined to plan from behind and enjoyed using this planner!
I have always been planner obsessed but this one takes the cake. Best planner I have ever had.
This Planner is amazing, loved every detail. Makes planning a breeze and j actually look forward to sitting down and plan. I do have to say I was a bit disappointed most of my planner tabs were creased and there were a couple of dents in the outside, but I understand production was most likely rushed, Since I waited so long for it I was expecting perfection but it’s alright. However my sons birthday is January 21st and it’s not on the yearly overview I thinks there is a 16 in it’s place and that did make me tear up lol. Anyhow. If you’ve read this thanks a million.
If I were to create a planner, this is basically it. It has enough spots for everything without having tons of extraneous and wasted spots for things people never actually use. The right amount of organized, quality construction and style! Love it.
I have been homeschooling for 9 years and and been on the hunt for a planner that works for our homeschool life… the is my second year of use if this planner and I don’t feel like I’ve settled… I LOVE this planner and tell my friends who are on the hunt that they also need to get this planner.