☞ PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. Once purchased, you may print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service.
– 95+ pg. PDF printable
– Page size = 8 ½" x 11"
– Pages are designed to accommodate spiral or 3-ring binding.
– WEEKLY MEAL PLAN (4 pgs.) - Multiple versions ensure you'll find just the right page to suit your meal-planning needs. Schedule out an entire weeks worth of meals and list out what items you need with the built-in grocery lists!
– MONTHLY MEAL PLAN (2 pgs.) - Want to get way ahead of the curve? Use the monthly meal plan pages to schedule meals weeks, even months, in advance!
– MASTER GROCERY LIST (2 pgs.) - For those really big grocery runs! A pre-listed and blank version are included.
– FAVORITE RECIPES (11 pgs.) - Handy meal-time tips and a collection of 9 family favorite recipes.
– MASON JAR THEMED QUICK-REFERENCE CHARTS (9 pgs.) - Designed to be cut out and laminated for a handy kitchen reference tool!
– INVENTORY SHEETS (3 pgs.) - Forget how much of what you have in your pantry or freezer and how long its been in there? Use these sheets to keep track of it all.
– KITCHEN HELPER SHEETS (5 pgs.) - These pages are here to help you with stuff like proper cook times for vegetables, grains, and meat, preparing to cook for and host guests, and even keep track of the food likes and dislikes of friends and family.
– RECIPE CARDS (3 pgs.) - Record all your favorite recipes on specially designed 8 ½" x 11", 4" x 6", or 3" x 5" recipe cards!
– RECIPE CARD DIVIDERS (24 pgs.) - Separate and organize all your favorite recipes. Dividers come in 12 different categories for all 3 recipe card sizes!
– RECIPE LISTS (4 pgs.) - Ever forget where you found that delicious meal you served a while back? List all your family favorite recipes, along with where they're located, in one place! Pages included for 20 minute meals, freezer meals, slow cooker meals and more!
– PANTRY LABLES (13 pgs.) - Over 130 pantry organization labels are included in two different styles! There are even blank labels for you to fill in with whatever you like.
– Title Page / Cover Sheet / Binder Spine / Section Dividers
– Instruction Sheet
I love this organizer! I don’t use all of the pages, as I already have a recipe book. But I do love so many parts, especially the inventory lists and weekly meal planners. I also love how they added space for snacks, because snacks are crucial while homeschooling!